30 noiembrie 2012

Cristian Chirila


Hello dear readers! Becouse today is Friday we have a section of sports and for a varied menu a bit, I thought to introduce a young tremendous boy who stunned the world by practicing chess.
"Sports Mind" - practiced for 5 years
A young man barely turned 17 managed to make the passion for chess performance. Only 7 years champion Cristian Chirila reached the age category, European vice champion at the age of 8 years.
He was twice world champion school, because in 2007 to conquer the other three titles - European champion in chess quickly the puzzles and European vice champion in category 16 years, victory in Turkey, Antalya.
Young, tenth grade student at High School Sports "Emil Racovita" is legitimized two clubs, Central Bucharest and Timisoara Luxten AEM. "Many people have the impression that chess is only nerds. It's fake. Chess is very sociable person ", warns the kid who, by his presence, demolish the myth created around chess.
Has glasses too much is not good accurate materials from school at a time even had an earring. "Paradoxically, the math is not very good. I love Romanian language and literature and foreign languages, which helps me a lot in competitions. Teachers were always understanding and appreciate what they do, "says the teenager.
A simple flu epidemic in kindergarten changed his life. "I was five years and a half and my dad said he will not send me, but that will not sit idle, but to play chess. And so I began to do workout 5-6 hours a day, "says the young champion. In fact, his father, Catalin Chirila Radu that is international chess arbiter, was his first coach.
Father - topped by a kid 13 years
"I passed on father to 13-14. He could face training and then find someone else, "says Cristian. After going through the hands of several masters, discovered Michael Acorn, who "beat me to the head often do not come in when we competitions disco" and "helped me a lot in junior world championship, especially as spoken in Every night the Messenger ".
Parties remembers demonstration that began when he was little. "When I went to the club and I was the best, even beat me, even if I win. Chess is complex and is becoming increasingly difficult, once the increase, "says Champion and do not forget to remind him a player his age, Carsten, whom he admired for his achievements.
The key to success - hard work and a little talent. "It matters tactical skills. Must deal with certain positions at first sight. Strategy and it matters a lot. I'm doing better in tactical positions and read quite a few books. There are special programs where you can see any game you want. Analyze opponent ". But that does not prevent him from feeling an empty stomach when faces a formidable opponent and a chessboard.
"Regardless of the competition, I always emotions, especially in the first game. Argue with myself when I'm wrong. If you lose a game, demoralize me, but to start over. When you play, you put enormous mental effort. After a game, I feel exhausted, and this is reflect on the body ", describes chess, his feelings.
Gari Kasparov - the desired opponent
Superstition has made its way into his life. European Championship two years ago, everything went clock. Every game went down, but on the sixth day it rained and said he does not take more chances smile. "I knew you'd lose. I stopped walking and precisely what I think happened, but I always supersitii "adds junior.
Cristian sees no future outside of chess. This year's target is to achieve as high a rating in the top ELO to consolidate its position and to carry out their dream to become an international grandmaster, especially in chess can earn quite well. Because it has an aggressive style, and would like to face their qualities with the famous Gari Kasparov. A game that promises to be full of "everywhere combinations and positions on the edge". (R. N.)
"I felt the best even if you beat me, even if I win" Cristian Chirila (chess)
Source:Gandul.info
God bless you!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu