13 octombrie 2012

Let know Romania!


Hello everybody!
From this coming Monday, this blog will have a new page for people around the world who want to know about Romania, its culture, history, magnific lands, important artists, scientists and monuments. Furthermore, in Sundays we will have few words from Bible or just a christian message.
First of all, I want to inform you about a very important thing: this page will be just a traslated one from the romanian original „HAI CA PUTEM!” page. This is becouse I want to respect all the people equally, romanian or others and becouse of the time limit I have to write, too.
Secondly, as you probably guessed, both pages will have the same program and it looks like this:
-          Monday – history
-          Tuesday – geography
-          Wednesday – monuments
-          Thursday – personalities
-          Friday – sport
-          Saturday – no posts
-          Sunday – faith
So this is it and I hope you will appreciate the articles, becouse i will put all my love in it for makeing somthing good for you, my readers.
God bless you!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu