26 octombrie 2012

Eduard Carol Novak


Hello! Today we will see a real example yes, this is right!
Eduard Carol Novak won the gold medal race at the track cycling competition at the Paralympic Games in London. Romanian was followed by Czech Jiri Jezek and Jody Cundy Britain. Cycling gold in the sample is first in the history of Romania's participation in the Paralympic Games.
Carol Eduard Novak, aged 36, is vice Olympics in 2008 in Beijing, the sample of step and double world champion on both the road and the contretemps, and in London held for the second time in his career flag ceremony opening. "Gold Medal has the most to me. I am happy that we managed to do that for Romania, especially since our country is not one tradition in cycling ", said the champion.
Romania won the first gold medal at the London Paralympics, established in 1960 and part of 1972 our country. Rated with the best chance at the podium of the delegation tricolor, Edward Charles Novak did not disappoint. The rider of Ciuc, vice Beijing Olympic test contretemps, Saturday won the Olympic title in sample 4 km time tracking with 4:42,000 velodrome after the qualifications established a new world record 4:40,315. "I'm pretty happy, but I still enjoy very much because there are two tests on the road and should be focused on what to do there. E joy that I fulfilled my dream, it was possible to do this, but I want even more, "she said to Prosport, Charles Edward Novak.
Eduard Novak practiced speed skating performance is 11 times national champion, set records at juvenile and finished in 10th place at the Junior World Cup. At the age of 20 years suffered a car accident resulting in the right foot was amputated. He had to quit skating and using a special hearing started cycling. "First you have to move quickly over time, we have only one life and we must seize it. You can choose to pity your life or try to do something, to overcome what happened. It's important that you set a goal long and one short, then do whatever it takes to satisfy you "is the message champion for those who are going through difficult times.
Paraciclism triple world champion, won the Athlete of Ciuc four years ago in Beijing, the first medal in the history of Paralympic sport in Romania. In the final he defeated former teammate, Czech Jiri Jezek and knew that helped and also gave him confidence. "I was about 99% sure I can beat him because I knew that in the second race after he goes low qualifications. I said I had to give everything I surpass, to make no mistake and fight to the end, "said Edward. For this medal athlete worked if we were to add up and speed skating, 25 years, and if we speak strictly cycling, 11 years. "My desire to become Olympic champion was stronger than all the difficulties that we encountered was the thing that always made me keep going," said Romanian champion.
Evolution to the Paralympics:
-Athens 2004: "I went as an amateur. I had no one near me, I did not bike, but more will and desire to do as much".
-Beijing 2008: "We had a strong team was better than Athens but even the fact that I had three bikes. Was the first medal won and when I said that if I continue I will fight achieve the dream of being Olympic champion. "
-London 2012: "I can say that I went to a professional with a real staff consists of my coach, Cristiano Volpi, Dad, that's coach, mechanic, and six bicycle".
God bless you!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu